Are you planning to have a new sound system installed soon in your bar or club? If so, you need to consider a variety of factors before picking the sound system that is right for your venue, and for your budget.
As experts in audio installation in Orange County, CA, we are happy to help guide you when making these important decisions. Read on to learn more about which questions you should ask when purchasing a new sound system for your bar or club:
- How can I protect my employees’ hearing? At the end of the day, you cannot put a price on your employees’ safety and wellbeing. Plus, you could face future legal problems if you do have a sound system that’s so loud it damages your staff’s hearing.
- Will improved sound quality have an effect on my bottom line? Will having a better sound system improve your profits? People do love a good sound system, but it’s important to weigh the cost versus the long-term benefit.
- How is my nightclub zoned for music? Before you invest in a beautiful new sound system, it is important that you look up your local ordinances and make sure you can blast loud music in your neighborhood.
- How long is this nightclub sound system going to last? Once you know how long a new high-end sound system generally lasts, you can start to figure out how much it will benefit you, and how much you can afford to spend on it.
- Should my speakers be passive or self-powered? Self-powered speakers might seem more convenient, but it happens all too often that a club-goer spills their beverage on them and they become damaged! This is why passive speakers are generally recommended for bars and clubs.
- What about acoustic treatments? If your bar or club is made of hard bricks or concrete, you might want to consider investing in acoustic treatments in addition to your sound system installation in Orange County, CA.
- What is my electricity bill going to look like? How much is your sound system going to have an impact on your monthly energy bill? You need to know this so you can add it to your calculations to figure out what you can afford.
- What volume level is too loud for my neighbors? Just because you are allowed to play your music loudly in your zone, it doesn’t necessarily mean you should. Consider who your bar’s neighbors are, and keep that in mind when deciding the volume.
- How much is this going to cost? Finally, make sure you have a good idea of the varying price points for different sound systems.
Now that you know which questions you should be asking about your establishment’s new sound system, you are ready to begin the purchasing and installation process. If you have any questions about audio installations in Orange County, CA that this post didn’t address, please feel free to get in touch with the experts at Larson Lighting & Audio. We are here to help!