Events involve a myriad of moving parts. As an event planner, you have to organize every last detail to ensure the event is a success. A major part of this task is lighting rentals in Orange County, CA.
Or at least, it should be—don’t overlook the importance of this aspect of event equipment rental in Orange County, CA. Lighting can make or break an event. Here’s what you need to know about the various types of lighting for your next occasion:
- Stage lights: Are you familiar with the term “stage wash”? This is the way light and color fill a stage. Your goal with this lighting should be to make the stage stand out. It’s also important to light it properly so that the lighting does not create dark spots or shine in presenters’ faces. Partner with a lighting professional to determine the appropriate number of lights for your setting’s stage. Once you’ve selected your lights, be sure to position them at the correct heights and spacing to shed light across the stage and create the most attractive and usable stage possible.
- Uplights: These fixtures are used to add ambience to a room and add color and texture to a stage. These lamps are typically ground-supported LED lights. They are simple to set up and easy to control. Consult with your local provider of lighting rentals in Orange County, CA to discover the best use of uplights at your next event. You may want to use them to highlight a certain feature or create a specific look for your setting.
- Three-point lighting: Do you know how to avoid shadows and reflections with the lighting at your event? Three-point lighting is the method that is used to achieve these goals. This basic tactic involves adding a lighting tree to the lighting setup to create a triangulated scheme. The result is better quality lighting and more inviting surroundings.
- Power sources: As you plan your event equipment rental in Orange County, CA, be sure to check the venue for power sources. Are there enough outlets available? Are power sources available where you need them? If the location seems in short supply of power, consider LEDs. Your experts in lighting rentals in Orange County, CA can offer additional solutions to make your lighting plan work.
- Availability: Don’t make the mistake of thinking that your lighting plans are ready because you have thought through what you need and have a list of items to rent. Early on in the process, you must find out if what you have in mind is available from your provider of event equipment rental in Orange County, CA. Don’t wait to reserve the lighting that you want. During busy seasons, you might struggle to get the exact items you had in mind.
To make your next event a success, partner with your local provider of lighting rentals in Orange County, CA. The professionals at Larson Lighting & Audio are ready to walk you through your options and help you create a beautiful event. We are locally owned and operated, and our team is dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional services and high-quality equipment. Reach out to us today!