Whether you’re planning a small holiday party for your colleagues at work or you’re organizing a large concert, you need to coordinate your lighting and audio production. If you’re going to rent equipment for your event, you’ve probably done some research into local companies that offer AV equipment rental in Orange County, CA, but it can be difficult to coordinate equipment rental if you’re not familiar with the process. By following a few simple tips, you can rent your equipment with confidence and ensure the success of your event’s audio and visual elements:
- Consider your budget: It’s easy for costs to get out of hand when you’re planning an event, so take the time to set a reasonable budget that you’re willing and able to stick to. Give yourself a little bit of wiggle room in your budget in case something doesn’t go according to plan. Get some quotes for audio and visual equipment rental to help you set a production budget for your event.
- Get planning support: Planning an event, no matter how big or small it is, can be overwhelming. Make sure you get support from friends who are adept at organization and planning, or enlist the services of a professional event planner.
- Coordinate with event performers and musicians: You want to make sure that the equipment you have for your event meets the needs of your performers and musicians, so meet with them before coordinating your equipment rental. Ask what equipment they need for their performance so that you can plan your equipment rental accordingly. Keep in mind that some performers may be able to bring their own equipment.
- Find an AV equipment rental company: When you’re looking for your rental provider, there are several factors that you should take into account. Consider the rates they offer, the level of experience they have, the quality of their equipment and their track record in the industry and the community. Give yourself plenty of time to do your research before you choose your production company in Orange County, CA. Investing the time and energy into researching different options allows you to select the one that is best for your specific event.
- Make an agreement and coordinate rental: Once you’ve selected your equipment rental company, you need to come to an agreement on price, services and other details. You should always get an agreement like this in writing so that there’s a record of the contract between you and the rental company. As the event date approaches, check in with your rental provider periodically in case your needs change or you need additional support.
Call for AV equipment rental in Orange County, CA
If you want to find out more about AV equipment rental in Orange County, CA, reach out to Larson Lighting & Audio. Since 2001, our team has been proud to offer equipment rental and event production services to clients throughout the area. We know how overwhelming the event planning process can be, and that’s why we’re here to make your audio and visual production as easy and stress-free as possible. You can find out more about what we have to offer by giving us a call today.