Though there are timid people out there who hate getting up and being in front of crowds, it’s safe to say the majority of folks enjoy singing (or at least watching) karaoke! A karaoke party is a fantastic opportunity for friends, family and even coworkers to let loose and have a good time. The only tricky part of hosting a karaoke party is getting all of the equipment you need to pull it off successfully. Keep reading to learn more about the audio equipment rental in Orange County, CA you need to secure for a fantastic karaoke event:
- Karaoke machine: First off, you’ll obviously need a karaoke machine for your karaoke party! You don’t want to skimp on your karaoke machine, either. Be sure you rent one that’s loaded with all of today’s hits, as well as classic songs from decades ago. We carry the best karaoke machines that come with tunes everyone will enjoy. Nowadays, you can rent portable karaoke machines that are easy to tote from location to location, so the party can come along with you!
- Multiple microphones: Next up, you’ll want to be sure to have at least two microphones for your event! It’s true that you only need one mic to have the party, but where’s the fun in only having one singer at a time? Rent a few microphones so you can have multiple people up at once! Here’s a small tip: You should ensure your party stays organized by designating one microphone for the person serving as the emcee. Your party will go off without a hitch!
- High-quality sound system: Nobody at your karaoke party will have a good time unless they can hear all of the tunes! High-quality speakers are next on your list for audio equipment rental in Orange County, CA. The size and power of speakers you’ll need will depend on the size of your event space. If you’re unsure what wattage you need to rent, give us a call! One of our friendly staff members will be happy to answer any of your questions.
- Monitors or display screens: It’ll be pretty tricky for the performer to sing along without a high-quality display screen showing the lyrics to the song. Although you really only need one screen for the performer, it may be a fun idea to rent another screen for the audience. Displaying the lyrics makes it easy for everyone to sing along and have a good time.
- Recording capabilities: This one really depends on how good everyone at your party is at singing. You should consider renting recording equipment if you have true stars among your friends! People will enjoy having an MP3 or CD of themselves belting out their favorite tunes. These keepsakes are a nice gift that’ll ensure everyone remembers how much fun they had at your party.
If you’re planning on hosting a karaoke party anytime soon, be sure to get in contact with Larson Lighting & Audio for audio equipment rental in Orange County, CA. We carry only the best equipment at extremely affordable rates.