Modern office workers face a whole host of hidden health risks. Hours of sitting at desks can cause numerous wellness concerns, from carpal tunnel syndrome to misaligned spines. Even the lighting of many office spaces can result in weakened eyes and a tendency toward crippling headaches and migraines. Working with a company that provides lighting and sound rentals in Orange County, CA can help you identify the best way to improve your office’s lighting, and safeguard the health of you and your employees.
There are several things that you should keep in mind if you are considering adjusting the lighting in your office or commercial space. It may take multiple attempts to find a lighting solution that works for you and your employees, so rather than purchasing your lighting solutions, you may want to consider renting them. Find a trustworthy and dependable company offering lighting and sound rentals in Orange County, CA, and utilize them to identify the lighting solution that suits the needs of you and your staff.
Office lighting can affect both the physical and mental health of your employees, and is directly linked to the productivity that you will experience. Here are just a few things to keep in mind as you search for a suitable lighting solution:
- Use natural light: The best light is natural light. Whenever it is possible, you should use as much natural lighting in your office as you can. Natural lighting boosts productivity and makes for happier and healthier staff members.
- Avoid fluorescents: Harsh fluorescents should be avoided whenever possible. Because they are cool and overly direct, they can cause headaches and even feelings of uneasiness in employees. If you must use fluorescents, be sure that they are properly diffused.
- Diffuse harsh overheads: Any overhead lights should be effectively diffused. Bright, direct light coming from the ceiling can cause a whole host of problems for your employees, and should be avoided at all costs.
- Employ task-based lighting: To save on energy and to make a more ambient workspace, you should employ task-based lighting in your office space. Lighting specific desks and work stations is more efficient and allows staff to light at their discretion.
- Use light to decorate: Don’t be afraid to utilize accent lighting in your office space. It can brighten the overall atmosphere and make your commercial area feel more welcoming and open. You can even use beams of light to accent the shape of your room.
Since 2001, Larson Lighting & Audio has been providing high-quality lighting and sound rentals in Orange County, CA. You can count on us to deliver dependable lighting systems that improve your office’s productivity and reduce the health risks faced by your employees. We are proud to offer some of the most consistent lighting solutions in the region, and we are known for intensive dedication to client satisfaction. If you are wondering how we can help you improve the lighting in your office or commercial space, reach out to one of our helpful and professional associates today!