Most people associate event production companies with parties and corporate events. But did you know we also get hired to help out with lighting, sound and visuals at funerals? Let’s take a look at some reasons to hire a production house in Orange County, CA to assist with your loved one’s funeral or celebration of life:
- To honor your loved one: Funerals, memorial services and celebration of life events are a way for friends and family to say their final goodbyes to a loved one, but they are also opportunities to honor them. Create a playlist of their favorite songs to play throughout the service, or sync the music with a slideshow filled with photographs of your loved one. You honor them by remembering them.
- It’s one less thing on your plate: Everyone grieves differently, though many people tend to keep busy as a way to handle their emotions. But you have to be honest with yourself—do you have the time and willpower to take on every aspect of the funeral preparations? Let a production house in Orange County, CA take some weight off your shoulders. Leave the video, audio and lights planning to the professionals. They will get everything set up perfectly, and can even work alongside your event planner, caterer and the venue staff.
- You can focus on other things: Taking on too many responsibilities while grieving will eventually lead to a physical or mental burnout. Having someone else handling the production details allows you to focus on other things—like confirming dates, times and attendees, and checking on final burial preparations for your loved one. Most importantly, you need time to grieve, to take care of and focus on you.
- Experienced production support is helpful: Handing over the responsibility of everything on the technological side of things to an experienced event production company could be of great assistance to you. They will figure out for you the best equipment layout and setup for your loved one’s service. You confirm the details, and the pros will do the rest.
- To show video: While funerals and memorial services are times for grieving, they are also times for remembering a life well lived. Most memories are immortalized in pictures and home movies, which is why you may decide to make a video or put together photographs for a slideshow. Make sure everyone has a good view by using a high-quality projection screen or large flatscreen monitor.
- Bring some brightness to the grief: When a family decides to plan a celebration of life for a loved one who has passed away, they may want it to be a happy occasion. They’ll want to celebrate the person’s life among close friends and family by sharing food and fond memories. To brighten up the mood, consult a production company about lighting and audio services.
An experienced production house in Orange County, CA will handle your funeral or celebration of life service with care and understanding. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our helpful team at Larson Lighting & Audio.