It’s a fact that every party or major event is more fun with high-quality event sound and lighting in Orange County, CA. Your guests are more likely to dance and have the time of their lives if you’ve rented equipment that will stimulate their ears (sound gear) and their eyes (good lighting gear). Here’s a list of what you need to rent before sending out invites to your next event.
If you’ve ever been to an event with inadequate sound equipment, chances are you left disappointed. Events simply must have perfect sound to provide a pleasant experience for all guests. Here’s a short list of some sound equipment you need to rent before your event:
- Speakers: This one almost goes without saying. Make sure you don’t skimp on the speaker quality, though—the last thing you want is to blow a speaker halfway through the event.
- Microphones: Chances are you want to rent a microphone (or several). If anyone is planning on giving a speech, the speaker won’t want to have to yell to make sure everyone hears him or her. Also, any musician you hire will want microphones.
- Sound boards: Speakers are too advanced today to not require some sort of panel to control their volume and which speaker the music comes from. Without a soundboard, your speakers are apt to sound horrible or not work at all.
It goes without saying that you will need different lighting equipment for different types of events. If you’re hosting a dance party, it might be fun to rent a strobe light for the dance floor. But you probably don’t need a strobe light for a wedding reception… unless you know your crowd is really going to be excited about it! Here are a few things to consider renting, no matter the event:
- Stage lighting: Whether you have a DJ, single performer or a full band up on stage, your audience will want to be able to see who’s providing the music. Musicians and audience members alike will want several different types of lighting on stage to set the mood for each song to ensure everyone gets the most out of their event experience.
- Dance floor lighting: While dancing, isn’t it nice to be able to see what you’re doing and whom you’re dancing with? The last thing you want is to step on your dance partner’s toes or bump into everyone around you. Rent lights to go around the dance floor to ensure dancers won’t bump into each other and cause everyone to have a less pleasant experience.
- Control panels: Just like you need a soundboard for the speakers, you need a control panel for the lighting. You don’t want the same lighting across the whole facility for the duration of the event. A lighting control panel will let you control which lights shine brightly, which lights are dim and which lights are completely off.
Whether it’s a wedding, concert or big-time birthday bash, you need to contact Larson Lighting & Audio to rent the highest quality event sound and lighting in Orange County, CA. Get in touch with us today to learn more about what we can offer!