Audio installation can include systems for surround sound theaters, music equipment and other applications where good sound quality is essential. Many businesses benefit from this service, and this includes some that you would not expect. Here are the types of businesses that hire us for commercial audio installations in Orange County, CA and how our services work for them:
- Retail establishments: A little music can enhance the shopping experience. Many retailers discover that providing sound can help customers stay longer and buy more items. While you will have to pay for the equipment and service, you will likely find it pays for itself very quickly. Adding atmosphere helps people feel more welcome and creates repeat customers who will continue to spend money.
- Bars and clubs: This is one of our more obvious customers, as you cannot maintain the needed atmosphere in a bar or club without music. Since music is so essential to these environments, it is often not enough that the sound system simply be installed—it also has to be state of the art. The same is true for sports bars. There is no point in showing the game if no one can hear it! These customers upgrade their systems pretty frequently, as good performing audio will beat out static-filled, unpleasant audio every time.
- Gyms: The sound systems in gyms are much more complex than they were even a few years ago. There is not only the system that plays music for the gym-goers, but also systems that allow people to listen to the TVs on their headphones. Some places have Bluetooth sound systems so patrons can access Pandora and other streaming music services. Some gyms also need intercom systems to announce class times and other news. Your sound system needs will be as unique as your gym, so just let us know what you require.
- Restaurants: While many restaurants seem loud enough with the overlapping conversations of hundreds of customers, background music is still essential. Never make the assumption that no one will notice! Creating the atmosphere is important when it comes to keeping customers comfortable, and there will be quiet times where silence will create unease. Even if there are times when no one hears your sound system, having it there will support your atmosphere. Like bars and clubs, restaurants also need regular upgrades to their audio systems in order to never skimp on quality.
- Office lobbies: Large and small offices can benefit from background music. In law and medical offices, which often contain numbers of stressed people, music will often settle them down and make waits less harrowing. Never underestimate the comfort this can bring your patients and clients.
- Theaters: Small and large productions often require sound installation. While many smaller outfits will rent rather than buy equipment, a grant or large donation can change that situation quickly. We can install the latest technology so your next performance impresses your audiences and critics.
If you are looking for reliable commercial audio installations in Orange County, CA, contact Larson Lighting & Audio today. We look forward to hearing from you!