If your school has a dance team, you need event sound and lighting in Orange County, CA. This is true for your competitive dance performances as well as for the dances and parties put on for your entire student body. Unfortunately, sound and lighting is often beyond the expertise of most school officials and parent volunteers. It is worth renting equipment and hiring out these services. Here are five reasons why you want to consider the options offered by Larson Lighting & Audio:
- Great audio: Production technology will add more to dance performances. This is especially true if your school hosts a dance team competition or other big event. You will want concert-level technology and for the music to really travel. When you hold a school dance, good audio inspires attendance and enjoyment for your students. Most schools cannot afford to keep the best in audio technology in their inventory, but rental is often financially feasible. Never settle for less than the best in sound when you can rent.
- Lighting options: Light effects add more to dance performances. It makes the events more visually appealing and exciting. Students also enjoy light effects when they attend dances and school parties. This technology also evolves each year, and with it, you can employ new ideas. No dance party or performance will be the same as last year because you will have new options to choose from as technology continues to upgrade.
- Everything you need: Video screens and projectors are popular in many dance clubs. You can bring that effect to your school function by renting this equipment from us. Your students are not old enough to visit most dance clubs, but you can adapt their features. We also offer DJ equipment if you have the DJ, but don’t have the equipment. In fact, if you rent the equipment, you have the option of employing a student DJ who may be anxious to show classmates their musical capabilities.
- Budgetary concerns: Schools often cannot upgrade their equipment due to unpredictable budgets. Using a sound system from the 1970s is not a good way to inspire your dance team or put on a school dance that encourages attendance. When you have the option to rent the best equipment on the market, each performance or party will come off as modern and updated, rather than tired and forced. Rental also costs less than purchasing and maintaining your own equipment.
- Help when you need it: Not everyone can be a sound and light specialist. If you require setup help and delivery, we are there to offer it to you. Rather than worry about technical difficulties or who will pick up the equipment, give us that responsibility and then enjoy the reassurance of everything working out for the best. If you face any difficulties, give us a call and we will send someone out to fix them.
Your school dances and dance team need event sound and lighting in Orange County, CA. Call Larson Lighting & Audio to plan your budget and reserve the equipment you require when the school year begins.