Students may still be out for summer, but it is not too early to plan for school theater productions taking place this fall. With budgets often strained and ambitions running high, lighting and sound rentals in Orange County, CA may be the best way to approach theater needs. Here are the advantages your school can enjoy by renting this equipment for your productions:
- Flexibility: A modern musical will require different lighting and sound equipment than a Shakespearean performance. By renting equipment, you only need to secure what you need, and not make a huge capital investment that accommodates all performances. Since your needs will change with each production your school hosts, rentals will allow you to find what you need without extra expense.
- The latest and greatest: School budgets are unpredictable, and that can make upgrading equipment difficult. Inspiring students in their productions can become challenging if your old sound system becomes overloaded or your lighting is not quite right. When you rent equipment from us, you will get the most updated options that may not be feasible to purchase. Each production will be state-of-the-art, rather than an exercise in making do. The newest technology adds quality to your plays, concerts and musicals.
- Expertise: Having the best lighting and sound can be guesswork if you lack the background. When you rent, you can run your ideas by our technicians and get a good idea of the choices available to you. We can also offer recommendations based on your theater productions this year. This is just another advantage in assuring your school gets the best equipment for its needs.
- Delivery and setup: School theater productions are volunteer efforts where everyone seems to be tight on time. When you rent our equipment, we also provide delivery and setup, so you do not have to worry about these steps. Rather than chase volunteers to pick up items and deliver them on time, just let us handle it so you can spend time on other details for your production.
- Comprehensive service: When you have amateur volunteers assigned to sound and light, there is a good likelihood that something will get skipped. Whether it is speaker locations, lighting requirements or having enough microphones, this is an area where it is easy to make mistakes. Since we constantly work with lights and sound, you know that all the needed equipment will be provided and that we are close at hand in case you require additional support.
- Local connections: As a small local company, we are dedicated to our clients, including school districts. It is in our best interest to offer the best equipment and service possible. We consider ourselves not just light and sound specialists, but also valued community members. This dedication encourages us to provide the best service possible and fix any mistakes immediately.
Larson Lighting & Audio offers lighting and sound rentals in Orange County, CA for school districts. Contact us today to see what we can do for your school’s future productions.