A corporate event can be an odd mix: part party, part training seminar and part networking opportunity. Something so varied can be difficult to plan for, especially when it is an all-day or multiple-day event. Fortunately, you don’t have to do it all on your own when you take advantage of high quality lighting and sound rentals in Orange County, CA.
Larson Lighting & Audio is proud to have provided the entertainment equipment for a wide range of different corporate events. During our time in business, we have learned through observation what makes for a great corporate event, and we want to share that knowledge with our valued clients. To that end, here are six tips for making your corporate event a success with lighting and sound rentals in Orange County, CA:
- Rent a stage: When presenting something about your business, you of course need to be speaking from a place of authority. Even if the size of your group does not necessarily warrant a stage rental, having one can give your presenters that extra boost of authority and confidence, and make it easier for your attendees to sit back and let them lead the way.
- Perfect the lighting: During an all-day training seminar, it is easy for people to get distracted or tired. Poor lighting choices can easily exacerbate that. Make sure your lighting is the right level of brightness, and that it is conducive to keeping your attendees alert and focused.
- Mix in the fun: Some corporate events pack in all the learning and information during the day, and then bring the fun at night. It’s great to reward your team with a fun dinner and cocktail hour, but mixing small fun events, ice breakers and lively music into the entire schedule will keep your attendees upbeat. The right sound equipment will help you in executing this.
- Have a strong playlist: Corporate events call for a very specific type of music: fun and celebratory, but without any lyrics that can be considered offensive. Make sure you have a good playlist for your event, and then rent the appropriate DJ equipment to go with it.
- Encourage participation: If you just talk at your employees all day long, they aren’t very likely to retain much information. But if you make the event interactive through the use of games and group exercises, they will feel much more engaged with the experience. Having multiple microphones and other sound equipment makes audience participation easier than ever.
- Trust the professionals: We know that it is tempting to try and figure out all the entertainment equipment yourself and save the company a few bucks. But having professional quality lighting and audio equipment will make your event seem much more polished, and will impress your team. Trust us—it’s well worth the money.
To learn more about your options regarding lighting and sound rentals in Orange County, CA, please give Larson Lighting & Audio a call anytime. Our team looks forward to hearing from you.