Are you preparing to host a large event, such as a wedding, school dance, corporate event, concert or holiday party? If so, you’ve probably given some thought to keeping your guests entertained and excited with music and dancing underneath the perfect lighting. Atmosphere counts for a lot when planning an event, and no one provides atmosphere quite like a seasoned party production company in Orange County, CA. But how do you go about finding just the right company to provide these services for your event? Here are several tips to help you get started:
- Ask around: Whether this is your first time planning a party or you host gatherings all the time, when it comes to choosing a party production company, nothing beats the input of people you know and trust. Ask your friends, neighbors and family members about companies they’ve worked with in the past, and see if any particular names come up again and again.
- Follow up with online research: Asking for suggestions from people you know is a great way to narrow down the huge list of names you might find through a basic online search. Where the Internet can be very helpful is in providing additional information about different companies’ services and contact info. It can also be useful to look at online reviews, although it’s best to take glowing five-star reviews and scathing one-star reviews with a grain of salt. Look for detailed, highly specific reviews that can tell you more about a company.
- Go local: Often, either out of habit or out of the belief that a national brand is going to provide a certain level of service, many people tend to restrict their searches to big chain companies. But when you’re planning a party, you really want a party production company in Orange County, CA that knows your community and has good relationships with its customers. Choosing a locally owned company supports your local economy, helps create local jobs and fosters goodwill. In addition, you’ll get a personalized level of service you just won’t find with a national company.
- Make sure they’ll meet your needs: What kind of event are you hosting? Do you need audio equipment, lighting equipment, projectors, microphones and other specific equipment to make everything go smoothly? Discuss the particulars of your event with a representative from the company you’re considering, and make sure they have the equipment you need in the right quantities, as well as the manpower to assist with setup, operation and dismantling.
- Meet with candidates: Last but not least, don’t decide to work with any party production company without first meeting with them. You’ll be relying on these people to provide your guests with a great time, and a certain amount of interpersonal compatibility should be expected. If you don’t connect with a particular company, don’t feel obligated to hire them. Plan far enough in advance that you can meet with as many candidates as possible to ensure a good fit.
Since 2001, Larson Lighting & Audio has served as the premier party production company in Orange County, CA, offering event productions with the highest quality equipment and the most attentive customer service around. To schedule a consultation and learn more about what we can do to make your event exceed your guests’ expectations, give us a call today!